Monday, April 9, 2012

Nursery (and more)

So I am finally putting up pictures of the nursery! I didn't really do much planning for it, and the colour theme kind of just happened. It is very bright but I like it!

 one side

 crib (with the quilt my mom made on it)

the other corner (I recovered the rocker but they didn't have the off white fabric I wanted at Fabric Land...)

Zak doing his classic arms up sleep

 I love the door pulls I spray painted to match

 Zak is getting much more interactive these days, he smiles lots, but this is the closest I have gotten to getting a picture of it!


Zak all dressed up for the shower!


Zak enjoying his bath! (rubber duckies and all)

Did I mention he turned 1 month on April 1st?
 posing away!



5 comments:

  1. Rach! The nursery is SO awesome. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nursery Rach!!! Super super cute. Where did you get your corner decoration?
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it! Its just tissue pom poms, Lanterns, and I made the star using my cricut. I have a tutorial for it on my pinterest board.

      Delete
  3. hmm. is it weird that im pretty sure he looks just like jeb in that bath picture?

    ReplyDelete