Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Growing so FAST!

So Zak weighed in at 14lbs 9oz, and was 24.5 inches long at 2 and a half months! He is getting so big!

We've been having lots of fun with him lately. He LOVES to put weight on his legs, and giggles and smiles LOTS!

 I thought he looked so cute with his socks and dress shirt on! reminded me of Tom Cruise in Risky Business.

 Sleeping on Daddy!

Normally Jeb gets up with Zak on Saturday morning while I sleep in, But Jeb put Zak in the bed with me one morning. He looked so grown up under the covers!


Lately I have been trying to put Zak on his stomach for "Tummy Time" lots, if only just to prevent the back of his head from getting flat, but every time I did it today he would do this, I guess he doesn't really like his tummy time anymore!

(please ignore my annoying voice)


1 comment:

  1. the last one with you and him he looks like a little 4 year old.. :D exciting! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete