Thursday, May 31, 2012

One More Project Down...

Quick Post!

I Finished my Mirror! Wahoo! Jeb got after me because I didn't have a "before" photo, sorry I totally forgot to take one, but lets just say it was the frame painted Gold with this picture in it. I'm sure you can imagine it!

I got it for free from Jeb's Parents. The second I saw it, I was like "oh me, pick me, I will take it!"
Then I found a free mirror off Kijiji. And had some left over Spray Paint. And TA DA! I mirror for over my dresser. Next Job: replace the ugly Ikea lamp with a new nice lamp! :)



And my favourite part, it was cheap to make!

Frame: FREE
Mirror: FREE
Getting Mirror Cut to Size: $23
Adhesive to Glue mirror into Frame: $10 (probably could have got this for cheaper, but I wanted it to work!
Spray Paint: FREE (ok, not really, I had to pay for it at one point, so lets say $3)

TOTAL: $36, not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment